Thursday 4 June 2015

What did my focus group discover?

During my focus group I asked 5 questions, these were:
1. How often do you use the internet?
2. Do you use social media often?
3. What do you know about being safe online?
4. Do you download or stream any content?
5. Do you agree that it is safer having more passwords for different accounts?

I have found out from this that people didn't agree that having more passwords is safer, this is because you need to write those passwords somewhere, therefore it is no longer safe if you cannot remember them. I also found out that yes people use the internet often, usually to go on social media. As well as this downloading and streaming is also very popular among the people I asked.  Finally, there were mixed answers when asked about what they knew about being safe online. One person knew quite a large amount of information about being safe online, however the other two didn't know that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment