Monday 24 November 2014

Music Video Evaluation

WWW: So far I am pleased with the synchronisation of the video, I think that I have made use with the clips I currently have. I also like the guitar solo, as this looks professional and is very in time with the music and the video together. I think that my cutting is very fast, which I am happy with, aswell as cutting on beat. There are no shaky shots and the footage is well focused.

EBI: The music video can be improved with more footage to edit with, at the moment there is not a lot, however, there is enough to make a draft of the video the whole way through. Another improvement is to change the background on the performance shots, at the moment there is a blue screen, however I will change this to white or black.

No comments:

Post a Comment