Wednesday 7 January 2015

Budgeting for Advertisement

Before making my advertisement it is important to work out the costs of the whole production.This is so that I can work out how much the production will costs altogether, as well as where I will get the equipment from.

Camera/Tripod Hire
Cost of camera per day £40.
Cost of tripod per day £15.
Total=£110

Location Hire
Lighing = £114
Green Screen = £45

Talent/Crew Hire
1 Actor required, £80 per day=£160

Editing Software Hire
Editing suit £525 for two days.

Total production budget: £954

I have carefully selected different equipment from different companies. This is based on prices, as well as where these companies are predominantly based. I am aware that filming should take no longer than 2 days, therefore everything included above includes the price for 2 days. 


No comments:

Post a Comment