Monday 12 January 2015

Budgeting Review

My total production budget is £954, this figure includes camera/tripod hire, location hire, crew hire and editing software hire.

I found that the 'Nikon D5200' would cost £40 per day. I felt this was the most appropriate camera to hire because this camera allows me to crop images without losing any detail. This will be very effective when editing. Therefore, I felt that this was the most appropriate purchase due to the budget.

I have also found a basic tripod which will cost £15 per day, this is due to the fact that a tripod will not often being used during filming.

The total cost of the lighting and green screen is £159 they will be placed in a hired London house. The cost of the London house per day is £75 however, filming here should only take 2 days max. I felt this was the best place to film after making my decision based on viewing the images of the house of the website.

My advertisement will only include one actor, therefore there is a slightly lower cost on this aspect of the advertisement. I have found an actor, which will cost £80 per day. I should expect to hire him for 3 days bringing him to a total of £240.

I have found an editing software suit to hire, the total cost being £525, this is for 2 days. I have chosen this specific editing suit because of the latest software it has to offer. This is including adobe premier and after effects. I should expect to use this suit for 2 days post filming.


No comments:

Post a Comment