Thursday 15 January 2015

Feedback From Client

After presenting my first draft of the music video to my client I was given some feedback on production. I was told that the video needed a wider variety of shots, therefore I went and shot some more shots using different locations and costumes. This has improved my video because there is more footage making it more appealing than it was before. As well as this, I have also changed the background behind the lead singer, as this was seen as dull and boring. I have now changed this to a light purple, making this more colourful, as well as the colours used will attract my target audience. Some advantages to my first draft were that the editing was engaging throughout, also that the shots were well framed and steady.

No comments:

Post a Comment