Thursday 28 November 2013

Lock Logo Explanation


  • I first opened up photoshop and used an a4 size template as this can be changed at any time.
  • I then selected a key image from the internet, went round this with the pen tool and created my own key shape.


















  • I changed the colour of the key to red using the bucket tool and then imported an image of a lock from the internet and used the same technique to produce this.
  • I then changed the colour using the bucket tool and created an outline through blending options to apply stroke, which gave the lock an outline.



  • I then imported my font from 'dafont' and created the text I needed.
  • I then free transformed the words and lock until I was satisfied with the layout.
  • I also created outlines for the text and the key image.
  • I then used various selection tools and cut out the layers to produce this effect.
  • I finally added the company logo to the left side of the text, thus finalising my logo.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment