Tuesday 26 November 2013

Pulse Logo Explanation

  • I first opened up photoshop and used an a4 size template as this can be changed at any time.
  • I then imported the font from 'dafont' and created the text I needed. I created two texts and made them different colours, then placed one behind an other to give a shading affect.
  • I found a pulse image from the internet and went around this image with the pen tool and created my own shape.
  •                                                                              
  • I pasted the shape and placed it next to the writing.
  • I pasted the same shape and made this smaller and placed it over the first pulse image creating this effect.
  •                                                                              
  • I then created a heart shape using the custom shape tool and edited the colours and outline to produce this shape.
  •                                                                               
  • I then next found a curved line image from the internet and free transformed this to make it look as if the heart is beating.

No comments:

Post a Comment